School Question

B

busszz

What ever happened to Ted Brachfeild (sp?)? Did he leave the school?

shutterbug

Staff member
NAWCC Member
Oct 19, 2005
North Carolina
Country
Region
This is not related to your question, but is that a Bass or a 6 string? Are you any good at it (humility test, LOL)? What kind of music do you play? What brand guitar is it?
I play a Gibson ES335 from the '60s. I'm the second owner. Paid $300.00 for it in 1967 :)

B

busszz

LaBounty said:
Ted Brachfeld is listed on the NAWCC web site as the Avocational Administrative Coordinator for the NAWCC School of Horology.

Hope that helps!
Thanks LaBounty.....in all of the changes I;ve been reading about, I didn;t see his name pop up anywhere.....I guess Avocationl Administrator co-ordinator means he isn;t teahcing anymore?.....I'll have to shoot him an e-mail.

As for the bass (since someone asked)...It's a Spector 4 string with flat-wound steel strings (old school). The whole guitar is one peice of wood (i.e. the neck is not bolted on) and the back is curved oh-so slightly to accomadate the middle age belly....and I'm never as good as I want to be.
To keep this on-topic...I bought my lathe, ultra-sonic cleaner, and bushing machine with money I made from playing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaChest
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
E. Howard & Co. by Clint Geller