Roanoke VA Area Warning - Scammer

Discussion in 'Lost or Stolen Horological Items' started by Kevin Neathery, Aug 5, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Kevin Neathery

Kevin Neathery Registered User
    NAWCC Member

May 15, 2018
    Male
    IT Security
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    I want to bring attention to anyone looking to do any kind of trades in the Roanoke VA area and within 50 miles of it that there is a SCAMMER that is targeting watch collectors. I myself was taken for a Hamilton Model 22, Omega Seamaster in box, 14k 16s Illinois pocket watch, and a Cyma bumper automatic.

He uses business names such as-
    Danny's Watch Shop
    Monster Watches
    Wayward Watches

Names used-
    Kristopher Lucas
    James Warner
    Danny Turner
    Shane Turner
    Steven Curtis
    Jakob Womack

He will use fake tax docs. He has a Google business page that is marked permanently closed from time to time. When this happens the address usually changes.

Addresses used -
    03531 Melcher St, Roanoke
    315 Richfield Ave, Salem
    1218 15th St SE, Roanoke
    2613 Huntington Blvd NW, Roanoke

The phone number associate with the Google page and the free Google website he has belongs to TextNow (a free app you can download to a phone that will give you a phone number)

He is using TOR with a Proxy/VPN to mask his IP address.

He has boasted that he is stealing appx $20,000 in watches a month. He targets Facebook and watch forums.

Please DO NOT confuse him with Danny's Watch REPAIR. This is a real watch repair shop and the scammer has caused him a lo of lost business. I helped him reply to reviews on Google and built Danny's Watch Repair a Facebook page to try and help him.

If you come across Danny's Watch SHOP on Facebook DO NOT SPAM OR HATE IT.....that is me. I created that page to post information about the scammer and his activities. He was not intelligent enough to take the business name on Facebook so I did so that I can screw up his action as much as I can.

If you are contacted by him, do not send him anything. Please contact your local police department and lodge a complaint. If he has stolen from you please report it to your local PD.