• Upcoming updates
    Over the next couple of weeks we will be performing software updates on the forum. These will be completed in small steps as we upgrade individual software addons. You might occasionally see a maintenance message that will last a few minutes at most.

If we anticipate an update will take more than a few minutes, we'll put up a notice with estimated time.

Thank you!

Replacement Tall Case Clock Embellishments

macaw

NAWCC Member
Jul 23, 2014
Minnesota
Country
I just bought an Isgus tall case clock basket case and the embellishment at the top center of the case is missing. Is there anyone who sells or makes replacements for them?

harold bain

NAWCC Member
Deceased
Nov 4, 2002
Whitby, Ontario, Canada
Country
Region
I think we would need some pictures of what you have to have a clue as to what you need. I'm sure Isgus used more than one case style.

macaw

NAWCC Member
Jul 23, 2014
Minnesota
Country
DSCN2849.jpg DSCN2850.jpg DSCN2852.jpg The piece in the top middle is the one that's missing. I think it's supposed to match the ones below it on the top of the door. If anyone can give me an idea of when the clock was made as well as where or if I can get a replacement piece, or what the best thing to do with the bare spot is, that would be great!

Burkhard Rasch

NAWCC Member
Jun 1, 2007
Twistringen
Country
Region
German tall case clock,made between the wars.The embellishments can be had e.g. at Selva,german supplier of clock related goods.Goodle for their website/cathalogue,they have quiet a range of these in rough wood,needs to be stained to match.Good luck!
Burkhard

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndyF1
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
Swiss Fake by Kent