• Upcoming updates
    Over the next couple of weeks we will be performing software updates on the forum. These will be completed in small steps as we upgrade individual software addons. You might occasionally see a maintenance message that will last a few minutes at most.

If we anticipate an update will take more than a few minutes, we'll put up a notice with estimated time.

Thank you!

2023 Florida MidWinter Registration details for For 2023 Florida Midwinter Regional

Tom McIntyre

Technical Admin
Staff member
NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Ruby Member
Sponsor
Golden Circle
Aug 24, 2000
Boston
awco.org
Country
Region
I just registered for the Midwinter Regional and noticed that the timing was becoming critical. If you are in for the entire event, you need to register by December 1, 2022 to get free admission to the Thursday night reception. These images of the information are available as PDF files on the convention site. The registration form is for illustration only. Please use the pdf file. The official copy is available at COME FOR THE CLOCKS & WATCHES STAY FOR THE GOLF!.

1669574837659.png 1669575212463.png 1669575699054.png

Attachments

terry hall

NAWCC Silver Member
Apr 12, 2001
Central North Carolina
Country
Region
registered via us mail ...as there was delays in on-line registration.... check cleared, but when will acknowledgments go out??

Tom McIntyre

Technical Admin
Staff member
NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Ruby Member
Sponsor
Golden Circle
Aug 24, 2000
Boston
awco.org
Country
Region
I am not part of the team this year, so I do not know the plans. I am hoping someone from the regional volunteers who is comfortable posting here will be able to field questions.

The cutoff for preregistration is Janurary 31st, so it is possible they are planning to send confirmations on February 1st. I do not know how much help they have recruitedto stuff envelopes, etc.

I have not seen anything about who is the chair. Viviane is the only name that appears besides the chapter presidents.

There will be no online registration and they are not able to take credit cards either so email is not available either.

I have persuaded my wife to go and got our airline tickets and car reservation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Renegade
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
Swiss Fake by Kent