• The Bulletins and Marts are again available online. The network connectivity problem has been fixed. Thank you all very much for your patience.

Registering for upcoming National - why?

cazboy

Apr 27, 2006
Prescott Valley, Arizona
dougsclocks.hpage.com
Country
Region
The upcoming 2011 NAWCC National is coming up this June in the town where I live, Overland Park KS. I was just planning to show my membership card and go in to bask in the glory! I don't plan to sell anything there, so I don't need a table. So, is there any reason for me to register in advance?

doug sinclair

Aug 27, 2000
Calgary, Alberta
Country
Region
Avoiding long line-ups at the registration booth is one reason. Some optional events (banquets, side tours, etc.) sell out before the day of the event. Sometimes, a "get-acquainted" evening before the day of the event might be included in pre-registration.

FDelGreco

Moore NWCM Award
NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2000
Novelty, OH
Country
Region
A good reason to preregister is that it costs only $60 to do so. The at-the-door price is $75. Preregistration closes May 21.

I'll be there. I preregistered yesterday; got my hotel room four months ago.

Best regards,
Frank Del Greco

cazboy

Apr 27, 2006
Prescott Valley, Arizona
dougsclocks.hpage.com
Country
Region
Long lines don't bother me, but saving some money does :eek: !! I haven't checked, so I didn't realize preregistering would save me $15 per ticket. Thanks, that's a valid reason to preregister.

cazboy

Apr 27, 2006
Prescott Valley, Arizona
dougsclocks.hpage.com
Country
Region
So one more question, since I have never been to a National. Does $60 get me into the National for all the days? Or does re-admission on the next day cost me another $60?

Richard T.

Deceased
Deceased
Apr 7, 2005
Country
Region
"So one more question, since I have never been to a National. Does $60 get me into the National for all the days?"

Yes. The things that are "extra" are indicated on the registration form, e.g. Banquet, breakfast (if there is one), mart tables, electricity for tables etc.....

Best,

Richard T.

doug sinclair

Aug 27, 2000
Calgary, Alberta
Country
Region
The application form will fully describe what the options are and what comes with registration, as well as added costs for optional programs, tours, etc.

cazboy

Apr 27, 2006
Prescott Valley, Arizona
dougsclocks.hpage.com
Country
Region
OK thanks guys. I read the registration form, but I obviously missed some information. Thank you for the clarification!

Know Your NAWCC Forums Rules!
RULES & GUIDELINES

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noynac
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last update