Rabushka Book

sjaffe

Dec 25, 2012
Petaluma,CA
Country
Region
Hello All,

If you are a regular reader of this group you might recall I lost everything in a wildfire back in September. I'm having good success getting my shop back together, but not up and running yet. Of course I lost my entire clock library and a ton of 400 Day clocks, parts and some unique Horolovar tools. It's often very depressing, but I need to look toward the future when I will reacquire the most important things I lost (fortunately I did not lose any family members or animals!) I have been able to find quite a few of the clock books I lost, but the Rabushka 400 Day Clock book is no longer available. Any chance one of the 400 Day clock group might have a copy they would be willing to part with? There's some good reference material in it I would look up every now and then.

Thanks,
Stan

daveR

NAWCC Member
Sep 10, 2008
melbourne, Australia
Country
Region
Hi Sjaffe, I knoe it may not be the cheapest option, but dou you know about the book search engine addall used books? Ii had a quick look ( i am at work) and saw there were several copies from about $55 us going up from there. You have to scroll down a bit to find the repair book.
David

sjaffe

Dec 25, 2012
Petaluma,CA
Country
Region
Thanks for the help. I was able to buy it from Dave's Watch Parts. I had looked there previously and not found it, but he must have gotten this book since then. My clock and watch library is slowly getting back to its former inventory.

Stan

Reactions: PatH