R&M is now Moore Clocks?

Vernon

NAWCC Member
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2006
Country
Region
I was going through my supply cataloges and decided to pitch my R&M. Searching online for R&M, a supplier named R & M Imports Products - www.mooreclocks.com/ appeared. It looks as if they took over at least as a dealer of movements. Just thought that I would share.

brian fisher

NAWCC Member
Jan 20, 2017
houston, tx
Country
Region
hmmm....i was so excited when reading this. i clicked on the link and it shows a company in Vernon, VA. at this point, there are no parts listed for sale. there is a phone number....i was planning to call...then i remembered it was sunday......:(

we will see.....hoping for the best here.

btw....i saved my R&M catalog. the reason why is that some of those herschede part numbers and exploded view diagrams can one day prove useful....

Vernon

NAWCC Member
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2006
Country
Region
btw....i saved my R&M catalog. the reason why is that some of those herschede part numbers and exploded view diagrams can one day prove useful....
Perhaps not a bad idea. From the link that I posted, I clicked on the (Home) button and it takes you to Moore Clocks home screen which is pretty nice. Obviously, not sure of the connection with R&M but yeah, would like to see it going again regardless of who owns it.

Our 2021 National Meeting in Hampton Roads Virginia
Topic related ad experiment
Know Your NAWCC Forums Rules!
RULES & GUIDELINES

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MDHusker
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions