Question About National Convention Mart Schedule

Discussion in 'Chapter News and Views' started by Robert M., Apr 3, 2010.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Robert M.

Robert M. Registered User

Nov 20, 2004
    Looking at the national convention itinerary in the April Mart Magazine I'm a bit confused about the actual days the mart will be open to the membership.Is the mart open Friday the 18th or is it open on the 19th (Saturday) only.It looks like a Saturday only thing to me but I'm sure my tired eyes may very well be reading the schedule completely wrong.Perhaps John or one of the other folks involved with the convention will clarify the mart dates for me once and for all.
    Thank you for your help.
    Respectfully,
    Bob Fullerton

2. John Hubby

John Hubby Senior Administrator Emeritus
    Staff Member NAWCC Star Fellow NAWCC Life Member

Sep 7, 2000
    The Woodlands, TX
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Bob, the mart is open both Friday and Saturday. Unloading is Thursday and early Friday morning. Workshops are being held on Thursday, also some chapter and committee meetings. The Museum, Library, and School of Horology are holding a special "open house" starting Wednesday and continuing through Sunday. Tours to nearby attractions will also be available.

3. Robert M.

Robert M. Registered User

Nov 20, 2004
    Thank you for your prompt reply John,much appreciated.If I could burden you with one more question I would like to know the mart hours for Friday and Saturday if you might have that information available at this time.I'll probably be going up Friday but I don't want to get there too early.
    Thanks again for your assistance John.
    Respectfully,
    Bob Fullerton