• Upcoming updates
    Over the next couple of weeks we will be performing software updates on the forum. These will be completed in small steps as we upgrade individual software addons. You might occasionally see a maintenance message that will last a few minutes at most.

If we anticipate an update will take more than a few minutes, we'll put up a notice with estimated time.

Thank you!

Quartz SKMEI 9082, questions

boblalux

Nov 13, 2013
Friesland, Germany
Country
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Justpurchased a quartz SKMEI 9082 and have a small problem (see attached2 photos):[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Crown/stemcomes out when I pull to second position. Is there a screw loose? Something to do with the word PUSH on the case?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Also,can I adjust + and - with 1 of the 3 screws B, C ,D? What are theremaining screws for?[/FONT] SKMEI_1.jpg SKMEI_2.jpg

SKMEI_1.jpg SKMEI_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

EdinKali

Apr 7, 2013
Elk Grove, CA
Stem should only come out when the location marked is "pushed". Movement is likely damaged from someone pulling too hard on the stem. Luckily that movement is extremely inexpensive and can be found for next to nothing. However, since you just purchased the watch I would return it if possible as repairing it would likely cost more than you paid for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nrizzo
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
Swiss Fake by Kent