Prentice Calendar Clock value

ratch

Nov 7, 2018
Country
Can anyone give me a value of a clock. I repaired this clock and would like to know what it is worth. It is a Prentice Calendar wall clock Model 217. I do not know how to upload a picture because when I do it says the image is too big. It is a picture off my camera.

Andy Dervan

Gibbs Literary Award
NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Member
Oct 23, 2002
Country
Region
What type of value for: insurance (replacement value), estate (Fair market value, sale (ordinary distribution) they are all significantly different amounts.

Originality and condition are major impact. It is impossible to offer any guidance without some good photographs - more than one (clock, dial, movement, etc.)

Andy Dervan

Willie X

Feb 9, 2008
The short answer, it's worth whatever the two parties agree on.

And, common clocks are worth very little today and it can be difficult to find a buyer at all.

A quick look on E-bay can be helpful. This won't really answer your question but, if you can find the clock in question, you can see what someone else was willing to pay. This can be a real eye-opener, for better or worse. Willie X

Steven Thornberry

User Administrator
NAWCC Member
Jan 15, 2004
Here and there
Country
Can anyone give me a value of a clock. I repaired this clock and would like to know what it is worth. It is a Prentice Calendar wall clock Model 217. I do not know how to upload a picture because when I do it says the image is too big. It is a picture off my camera.
Are you trying to load from your camera, or do you have the picture on your computer/mobile? See if reading the thread linked below helps.

How To Attach Photos To Your Posts | NAWCC Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stevemn
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last update
-