• The NAWCC Museum and Library & Research Center are currently open. Please check the Visiting Schedule for Days and Hours at the bottom of the Visit Page.

Gents Power supply for a Gents Pulsynetic Clock

Stephen Butt

Mar 8, 2020
Country
I have a Gents Pulsynetic clock in good condition and in working order. I am told it was the first to provide a one second pulse instead of thirty seconds. The serial number is 13513. It went into service on 28 June 1967 and it ran continuously until May 2005. I don't have any slaves connected to it.

My question is simple. What sort of power supply do I need so that I can have it running in my home?

Thank you.

Frank the Clock

Feb 19, 2020
Country
I use an old phone charger. Newer ones may not supply enough power. I have the mains plug with only 2 amp fuse in case anything goes wrong. I also use the old type 80's battery chargers for household batteries.

Reactions: Stephen Butt
Know Your NAWCC Forums Rules!
RULES & GUIDELINES

Find member

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michael.winstock@btintern
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
Aurora's 15 Ruby Jewel Movements by Greg Frauenhoff

514 Poplar Street
Columbia, PA 17512

Phone: 717-684-8261

Contact the Webmaster for perceived copyright infringement (DMCA Registration Number 1010287).

Copyright © National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors Inc (A 501c3 non-profit corporation). All Rights Reserved.

The NAWCC is dedicated to providing association services, promoting interest in and encouraging the collecting of clocks and watches including disseminating knowledge of the same.