Barr & Poole Poole Electric Clock Parts

harold

Mar 12, 2001
Loking for Poole parts such as pendulum and battery cover.

glr1109

Jun 2, 2002
Genoa, NY
Country
Region
Beleive me when I tell you its literally impossible to find parts for these. You really only have a couple of choises. Either purchase one for parts or make your own.

I'm experimenting with making the other type "cap". First one works/looks good, but doesn't have the exactly the right color.

If you have another one, or know someone who has one like this, I can try to cast one for you.

Can't remember...does that take the disk pendulum? If so, just take a hermle #41 mainspring barrel do any necessary turning/drilling and fill with lead. I can give you more info. if desired.

The Cylinder pendulum is just a 1" dia. X 1 3/4" solid brass...drill/tap through the cylinder and make two turnings on top and 3 on bottom and your done. I think I've got one, but can't seem to lay my hands on it right now(so much for being organized).

greg

harold

Mar 12, 2001
Greg

Looking on the web I saw several of this type with a disk pendulum. I am going to try some short pendulums I have around. Thanks for your help. If you trip over any parts let me know.

jobsta

NAWCC Member
Jan 9, 2015
Country
Greg

Looking on the web I saw several of this type with a disk pendulum. I am going to try some short pendulums I have around. Thanks for your help. If you trip over any parts let me know.
Hi Harold, were you ever to successfully find or make a new pendulum for your clock? I'm in the same predicament. I do have one Poole clock that works great, just like yours.
Also, I don't believe this clock has a back cover for the battery compartment.
John

Toughtool

Aug 12, 2016
Panama City, FL
Country
Sorry to say this but, this post is 13.5 years old and he hasn't posted since January of this year. I suggest you try PMing him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxradio
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
E. Howard & Co. by Clint Geller