Please help

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by V_t, Mar 19, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new home of the NAWCC Message Board
    We are glad to see you have found us Guest. If you like what you find here, please let your friends know about us.
  1. V_t

V_t Registered User

Mar 19, 2017
    Hi all,

I just fall in love with antique clock and am newbie here. I know there's catalogue about series of clock out there but anyone could show me how to buy it ? ( store in quebec and online). Thanks a lot

2. JTD

JTD Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Sep 27, 2005
    I find it is very difficult to know what you are asking. At first I thought you wanted to know about a particular clock, but then I wondered if you were looking for a 'catalogue' of antique clocks that you could buy in Quebec or on line. So I am confused.

If you can explain bit more about what you really want, I am sure help will come.

JTD

3. George Nelson

George Nelson Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Hi, All

My understanding of the original request is that the post is asking for information on a specific series of clocks, like the Seth Thomas "City" series, etc. To answer that question, we would have to know the name of the maker in question. Hopefully, more info will be forthcoming.

Best to all,

George

4. V_t

V_t Registered User

Mar 19, 2017
    Sorry for misunderstanding :p I mean one such as 1927 Junghans catalogue on CD. I know any400day.com had shared clock catalogue scans on CD but it died. Do you know how to buy it eslewhere? Thanks for helping :smile:

5. Kevin W.

Kevin W. Registered User

Apr 11, 2002
    Only thing i can think of is maybe look for copies on Ebay.

6. JTD

JTD Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Sep 27, 2005
    Now I understand: you are looking for the catalogs on CD which were prepared by Victor Tang in Singapore.

I just tried his website and, as you say, it seems to have disappeared. However, he is a member of NAWCC and you could try sending him a private message through NAWCC message board, (any400day) and ask him if he still has CDs available. To send a private message go to the top of the page and click on Messages.

JTD