• Member Voting Now through June 6. Check Your Email for a Link to the Online Ballot. The Ballot Contains Links to Each Proposed Amendment to Bylaws and Articles of Incorporation.

Please help identify this Waterbury free swinger wall clock.

Warren Brook

NAWCC Member
May 27, 2005
Atlanta
Country
Region
I ran across this Waterbury free swinger wall clock today and can not identify it in online searches. And Waterbury is the only Tran du Ly book I'm missing in my library. It has an 8 day time strike spring driven movement and an elaborately carved wooden rosette on its pendulum bob. The case is also far nicer than any I've seen in small Waterbury wall clocks.

tempImageUZlaBF.jpg

fieldtripwi

NAWCC Member
Jan 8, 2018
Wisconsin, USA
Country
Region
I ran across this Waterbury free swinger wall clock today and can not identify it in online searches. And Waterbury is the only Tran du Ly book I'm missing in my library. It has an 8 day time strike spring driven movement and an elaborately carved wooden rosette on its pendulum bob. The case is also far nicer than any I've seen in small Waterbury wall clocks.

View attachment 662350
It's one of the "Study" models - No. 1 or 2 (one of them was spring only). That is a rare find! The No.3, 4, and 5 pop up off and on, but you don't see this one much. Great find!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RobertKarl
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last update
-