Plans for a Mason & Sullivan F150 Grandfather Clock

Discussion in 'Clock Construction' started by bstreyle2, Apr 2, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. bstreyle2

bstreyle2 New Member

Apr 2, 2017
    Country Flag:
    My neighbor has a partially build Mason & Ferguson F150 Grandfather clock that he began years ago, but due to an injury he had to put it aside. He is now looking to complete the clock, but a mouse tore up the plans and they look like they were sent through a shredder. He is computer challenged so I said I would see what I could find. I did find that Mason & Sullivan were bought out by Woodcraft Supply years ago and some people were able to get some plans from them, but that was a post from 2005. Anyone have and suggestions? I know he will reimburse someone who has a copy of these plans the cost to reproduce and mail and efforts.

Thank you very much

Bruce Streyle

2. THTanner

THTanner Registered User
    Donor NAWCC Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Carson City, Nevada
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Re: Plans for a Mason & Ferguson F150 Grandfather Clock

Welcome to the board. Perhaps a moderator can correct the title for us to read Mason and Sullivan so it searches properly.

You might want to read this link from this board. I am not sure if the plans might still be in hand, but one of the posters on this link had them at one time.

http://mb.nawcc.org/showthread.php?64600-Plans-for-Mason-Sullivan-grandfather-clock

3. Allan Wolff

Allan Wolff Super Moderator
    NAWCC Member

Mar 17, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Country Flag:
    Re: Plans for a Mason & Ferguson F150 Grandfather Clock

I have renamed the thread as requested from Mason & Ferguson to Mason & Sullivan.