Pivot Polishers

ticktock

Aug 24, 2004
Country
I could not find the website of David Lindow's Jacot Drum pivot polisher. Anyone know? Also besides the rollimat, which I cannot afford, is the next step "down" the Morgan Pivot Polisher? And what companies are carrying it so I may find the best price.

ticktock

Aug 24, 2004
Country
I could not find the website of David Lindow's Jacot Drum pivot polisher. Anyone know? Also besides the rollimat, which I cannot afford, is the next step "down" the Morgan Pivot Polisher? And what companies are carrying it so I may find the best price.

Cactus50

NAWCC Member
Jan 28, 2001
manor, Texas
Country
Region
Hello ticktock

I have one of the Morgan units and use it all the time. I purchased mine through Jim Marek as he was a little more reasonable than the Morgan home site. His web page is www.clockbug.com good luck.

dross

Jan 8, 2003
Ticktock,

David Lindow is selling the pivoting & jacot tool (JWM-1084 made by J. Malcolm Wild. I use his tool (purchased from Lindow) on my Myford Super 7 lathe which, I use for much of my clock repair work. I do both clock arbor repivoting and burnishing of pivots with this attachment. The tool is designed to work on a lathe with a No 1 tapered tailstock but can be supplied for other types of tailstocks. The Myford has a No 2 tailstock. Do a google search on J. Malcolm Wild to see his catologue. Lindow handles his tools in this country.

Don