Bulle picture of Bulle batteries

Peter Verhulst

Jun 2, 2020
Country
Hello Luitjes,

I have two Bulle clocks which I want to "complete" with a replica of the original used battery.

First, I was in contact with Carl Dreher (focusrsh) who made a regulator for this type of clock, but now I cannot get in contact with him, neither via e-mail nor via pm on NAWCC. Can somebody help of be of assistance perhaps?

Second, pictures of the Bulle clock. I have no idea which original battery was use, a nr 22, 23? or where there nrs 21 also?
I am in search of pictures of the batteries so I can make some foto's of it and make myself a battery-holder look-alike.

Hopefully someone can help me?

greetings,
Peter (Netherlands)

DSC08855.JPG DSC08858.JPG

Peter Verhulst

Jun 2, 2020
Country
EscapeWheel,

thanks very much. been helped with it.
By the way, do you perhaps know how many types there where in totall and the sizes of the those?

sophiebear0_0

Nov 5, 2012
Hi Peter

I have attached some of the common Bulle battery types.

I believe your clock would have been fitted with a flat battery similar to Model 77. Unfortunately I do not have the original label design for this battery.

I use Perspex to create a shell for a modern battery holder. I just use 3 sides, so that makes access to the battery very simple.

I have sent you a direct PM.

Regards,

Peter

Bulle 2.JPG Bulle 20.jpg Bulle 77 battery.jpg Bulle battery 21 -24.JPG Bulle battery 20.JPG

Reactions: Jmeechie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danarog
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last page
Hard Life for Wristwatches by Roy Gardner