picked up a couple new clocks

demoman3955

Apr 9, 2022
Country
Only one that i found interesting was a cuckoo clock that is over a foot tall and close to the same in width. What is most interesting is it was made in Brazil. Last thing i expected was a clock from there. Im not going to even bother posting pics because its a pain to get them from the phone to the pc, then resize and then post it. I only mention it just because of where it came from. I also dont want to post it somewhere only to have it moved somewhere else.. lol

bwclock

Feb 17, 2015
Country
Only one that i found interesting was a cuckoo clock that is over a foot tall and close to the same in width. What is most interesting is it was made in Brazil. Last thing i expected was a clock from there. Im not going to even bother posting pics because its a pain to get them from the phone to the pc, then resize and then post it. I only mention it just because of where it came from. I also dont want to post it somewhere only to have it moved somewhere else.. lol
How about some photos?

demoman3955

Apr 9, 2022
Country
How about some photos?
ill try to get some put on here, but not actually sure if this is the area to put them. Havent seen a cuckoo section yet.

JTD

Sep 27, 2005
Country
ill try to get some put on here, but not actually sure if this is the area to put them. Havent seen a cuckoo section yet.
The normal 'Clock Discussions' section is where I would put it, and you would likely get a far larger audience.

JTD

Reactions: demoman3955

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danarog
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last page
Hard Life for Wristwatches by Roy Gardner