• Upcoming updates
    Over the next couple of weeks we will be performing software updates on the forum. These will be completed in small steps as we upgrade individual software addons. You might occasionally see a maintenance message that will last a few minutes at most.

If we anticipate an update will take more than a few minutes, we'll put up a notice with estimated time.

Thank you!

19th c American Peoria No 1.

Bila

Jan 22, 2010
Country
Would anyone out there in the collecting world have better Images of the Peoria No.1 watch (including a better image of the Monogram on the front case-cover) that is featured in Eugene (Gene) Fuller's 1996 Bulletin Article. The original photos were contributed by Peter & Robert Pascale the current owner's? Or if not would someone have contact details for Gene (if he is still around) or Peter & Robert Pascale that can be sent privately to me if possible, so I am able to contact them (only with their permission of course)?

The reason is that I have found a couple of interesting pieces of information on this watch during it's history that are not in Gene's article and also some information on J. B. Greenhut that was probably not known by Gene at the time of the article being written.

Also does anyone know if Gene ever wrote the "Part 2" of his Research on the same subject?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ACBurke
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
Swiss Fake by Kent