• The NAWCC Museum and Library & Research Center are currently open. Please check the Visiting Schedule for Days and Hours at the bottom of the Visit Page.

Pennwood Pennwood Unkown Model

Larry48075

Mar 23, 2009
Michigan, USA
Country
Region
I just bought this Pennwood clock, but I cannot find a picture of another like in in online searches. I cannot find any model name or number of date anywhere on or in the clock. I cleaned and lubricated the clock, and it seems to be running well.

25.jpg
26.jpg

Can anyone tell me the model name/number and the approximate date? Also, are there any tips on how to adjust those troublesome metal tabs which hold the number wheels in place?

Thank You

Larry

rlwindle

Mar 18, 2011
Dallas, TX
Country
Region
Larry, I have two of these numechrons. Mine both have brass tags from the Pennwood Clock Corporation on them showing model 422, they are from 1936. This one must be a later one it has the decal in lieu of the brass tags

Russ

Last edited:

force311999

Jun 15, 2019
Country
I just bought this Pennwood clock, but I cannot find a picture of another like in in online searches. I cannot find any model name or number of date anywhere on or in the clock. I cleaned and lubricated the clock, and it seems to be running well.

View attachment 386174
View attachment 386175

Can anyone tell me the model name/number and the approximate date? Also, are there any tips on how to adjust those troublesome metal tabs which hold the number wheels in place?

Thank You

Larry
video explaining how I restore the "detent clips" in them