• The NAWCC Museum and Library & Research Center are currently open. Please check the Visiting Schedule for Days and Hours at the bottom of the Visit Page.

Pennwood Pennwood Model 422 question

rlwindle

Mar 18, 2011
Dallas, TX
Country
Region
I have recently aquired two Pennwood model #422 numechrons, they are both alike case wise, nice beautiful Royal Adler wooden cases. The numerals are alike the early deco font that Pennwood used. The only difference between the two is the escutcheon in front of the number wheels, one is plain, and one is very ornate. The plain one opens from the left, and the ornate one opens from the bottom. I am wondering if Pennwood released the clock with two different escutheons. Does anyone know if Pennwood used different escutcheons on the same model numechrons? The older models I have the 305 has the plain escutcheon, the 302 model has an ornate escutcheon on it.

Attachments

force311999

Jun 15, 2019
Country
I have recently aquired two Pennwood model #422 numechrons, they are both alike case wise, nice beautiful Royal Adler wooden cases. The numerals are alike the early deco font that Pennwood used. The only difference between the two is the escutcheon in front of the number wheels, one is plain, and one is very ornate. The plain one opens from the left, and the ornate one opens from the bottom. I am wondering if Pennwood released the clock with two different escutheons. Does anyone know if Pennwood used different escutcheons on the same model numechrons? The older models I have the 305 has the plain escutcheon, the 302 model has an ornate escutcheon on it.
I have the same case with yet a different trim bezel on it it may have bean a optin thing
you can find my videos on youtube just search numechron collection

Know Your NAWCC Forums Rules!
RULES & GUIDELINES

Find member

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Papawelo655
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions