• For those of you who were having issues connecting to the Forums, it turns out that our modem was not functioning properly. We have replaced it now and the connection to the Forums has been restored. Thank you for your patience.

Torsion Pendulum ball screws

zzippy

Mar 23, 2016
london
Country
does anybody know where I can get these screws
was cleaning the pendulum in ultrasonic and it was all apart on draining board drying when mrs decided to cleaned up !!
down the waste disposal went screws,rushed to take waste apart but sadly all gone to drain heaven :(

DSCF6210.JPG

etmb61

NAWCC Member
Oct 25, 2010
Mascoutah, IL
Country
Region
does anybody know where I can get these screws
was cleaning the pendulum in ultrasonic and it was all apart on draining board drying when mrs decided to cleaned up !!
down the waste disposal went screws,rushed to take waste apart but sadly all gone to drain heaven :(

View attachment 503354
It looks like you have an early JUF pendulum. The early screws are slightly shorter than the post WWII JUF/Schatz pendulum screws and have a coarse thread. The screw dimensions also vary slightly between different early JUF pendulums, suggesting that they were likely made (or purchased) in batches when the pendulums were made. I don't think you'll have much luck finding an off the shelf replacement for them.

Are you missing all 8 screws?

Eric

zzippy

Mar 23, 2016
london
Country
thanks for info Mothyman might tap them out 10ba

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willowind