• The NAWCC Museum and Library & Research Center will reopen starting Wednesday, January 6, 2021 as per Governor Wolf's reopening mandate.

Part give away

Burkhard Rasch

NAWCC Member
Jun 1, 2007
Twistringen
Country
Region
In the process of restoring my "french" american WW clock this part is not needed any more.It is a period brass cast escutcheon with both nails(one only).It is nice,but I replaced it with an original inlayed escutcheon,and I don'think I´ll have an appropriate use for it,so:if You can use it for a restauration project it's Yours and it's for free in the sense of:first asked-first served.Please PM me with Your adress.
Best regards
Burkhard

DSCN2619.JPG DSCN2620.JPG DSCN2621.JPG DSCN2622.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

gleber

Jun 15, 2015
Downingtown, Pennsylvania USA
www.myclocks.site
Country
Region
In the process of restoring my "french" american WW clock this part is not needed any more.It is a period brass cast escutcheon with both nails(one only).It is nice,but I replaced it with an original inlayed escutcheon,and I don'think I´ll have an appropriate use for it,so:if You can use it for a restauration project it's Yours and it's for free in the sense of:first asked-first served.Please PM me with Your adress.
Best regards
Burkhard
That's a nice piece and a nice gesture. I would like it, but no current need, only future possibilities, so I'll let someone with a more immediate need put in a claim.

Tom

Kevin W.

NAWCC Member
Apr 11, 2002
Nepean, Ontario, Canada
Country
Region
Very kind offer Burkhard i too like it, but not in need at the moment.

Burkhard Rasch

NAWCC Member
Jun 1, 2007
Twistringen
Country
Region
Bump!Come on guys and girls,who wants it before I throw it away?
Burkhard

Kevin W.

NAWCC Member
Apr 11, 2002
Nepean, Ontario, Canada
Country
Region
I would be glad to have it.

Burkhard Rasch

NAWCC Member
Jun 1, 2007
Twistringen
Country
Region
PM me Your adress-I know You've given it before,but I don't know where I have it.
Burkhard

Kevin W.

NAWCC Member
Apr 11, 2002
Nepean, Ontario, Canada
Country
Region
Thanks Burkhard i will send you a pm.