PALLET JEWELS FOR AMERICAN ELECTRIC CLOCK CO VERGE.

Frank Manning

Nov 22, 2005
Vernon, CT
Hi everyone,

I have American Electric Clock that is missing a jewel in the pallet. Does anyone out there know where these jewels may be purchased?

Thanks, Frank Manning

Jmeechie

NAWCC Member
Dec 8, 2010
Country
Region
Hi Frank,
unless someone has started producing them recently they are next to impossible to get, less buying a parts movement and hopefully getting the right one. Your best bet is going to be making one out of steel.
Cheer,
James

wbranko

Feb 1, 2004
Country
Hi Frank,
unless someone has started producing them recently they are next to impossible to get, less buying a parts movement and hopefully getting the right one. Your best bet is going to be making one out of steel.
Cheer,
James
Well...maybe. It depends on the jewel size you are looking for, and if this is a visible pallet. I am not familiar with the clock. However, Timesavers has round visible pallet jewels for sale in a variety of sizes. Check the catalog. Good luck!

Jmeechie

NAWCC Member
Dec 8, 2010
Country
Region
Well...maybe. It depends on the jewel size you are looking for, and if this is a visible pallet. I am not familiar with the clock. However, Timesavers has round visible pallet jewels for sale in a variety of sizes. Check the catalog. Good luck!
Wbranko think of supersized pocket watch pallet stones, the flat kind! They are not the round/half round open escapement style pallets. These are approximately 3-4 mm wide x 2 mm thick x 5-6 mm long! Hens teeth are easier to find!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deeqdacad
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
Rockford's early high grade movements by Greg Frauenhoff