First mostly full assembly. Crystals not glued in, no hands, stem retaining screw still on the way, plastic bow printed just to have one, etc.
But it's screwed together!
It will wind, set, etc. The movement needs a complete re-build, but should look fantastic all cleaned up and oiled. Need to adapt an off-the-shelf metal bow, etc. 100+ year old mechanical watch movement has a 2nd life!!!
This is the first full assembly and I've learned a lot. Printed the 3 main pieces of the case about 4 times each, winding stem 3 times before I was reasonably happy. The main body of the case needs some adjustments to hold the movement more securely, but it's really close.
Also need to find a better way to actuate the setting lever, which is hard to get to in this design.
The resin that I used is not the most opaque. I have options for a deep black, white, gray, crystal clear, green-ish clear for any of the parts.
There are other resins that may be stronger and more scratch resistant than what I used.
I also will be putting a very thin layer of acrylic coat on the plastic to harden the surface.
Enough for now . . .
Thanks for the help and comments!