FDelGreco

Moore NWCM Award
NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2000
Novelty, OH
Country
Region
Since the online Mart at the bottom of the main forum page has never had anything in it, why don't we get rid of it instead of showcasing a failure?

Frank

Reactions: Jim Haney

FDelGreco

Moore NWCM Award
NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2000
Novelty, OH
Country
Region
Thanks. I got my taxes done earlier but last week paying the tax bill got in the way of buying anything at the southern Ohio regional.

Frank

Tom McIntyre

Technical Admin
Staff member
NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Ruby Member
Sponsor
Golden Circle
Aug 24, 2000
Boston
awco.org
Country
Region
There has also been some discussion of automating the ad purchases so that the HQ staff does not need to sell the space for it to generate income.

Perhaps our participants are all pure scholars with no interest in buying and selling.

demoman3955

Apr 9, 2022
Country
There has also been some discussion of automating the ad purchases so that the HQ staff does not need to sell the space for it to generate income.

Perhaps our participants are all pure scholars with no interest in buying and selling.
clock people not interested in buying? I must be a rare breed, because its all i can do to resist buying one at a fair price. must be the shock collar my wife makes me wear when we go where there may be clocks.

Reactions: Bernhard J.

Dave Coatsworth

Senior Administrator
Staff member
NAWCC Business
NAWCC Fellow
Sponsor
Feb 11, 2005
Camarillo, CA
www.daveswatchparts.com
Country
Region
Some projects have been delayed by Jim Price's passing and by some of the computer issues we have had. I haven't forgotten.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leslie
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
Watch Inspectors by Kent