Got a call a month or so ago about a Colonial grandfather. Went out to check it and found it out of beat and needing lubrication. Got it going pretty easily. Removed the bonnet and was able to oil all pivots pretty well. Hard to see, but used my clip-on flashlight to see pivots. Quick easy job, right? She said she was moving to a new home in a few weeks and needed pointers on how to move the clock. I gave her pointers about removing weights and pendulum, etc. and left her happy that her clock was going again. Got a call from her this week and she said she needed me again. She had moved to the new home and the clock would not chime or strike, in fact, she said it had not done so after I left her home a month ago. I went today to check it and she was right. No chime and no strike. I removed the bonnet and looked down inside and saw MY lost flashlight laying across the top of the movement. Been wondering where I left it. It was stopping the flys from turning, thus, no chime or strike. What is crazy is the fact that they moved it and the flashlight stayed on top of the movement. I've pulled some crazy stunts before, but never one quite this unusual.