National Meeting 2019 On line registration help

Discussion in 'NAWCC Events' started by Tom McIntyre, May 2, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Tom McIntyre

Tom McIntyre Technical Admin
    Staff Member NAWCC Star Fellow NAWCC Ruby Member Sponsor

Aug 24, 2000
    Male
    retired SW dev
    Boston
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    #1 Tom McIntyre, May 2, 2019
    Last edited: May 2, 2019
    The on-line registration for the 2019 National Meeting on the main web site has some awkwardness that is causing problems for people trying to register their spouse or find other registration options.

The screen you see after selecting the event is shown below. It looks pretty sparse and the action button labeled "Register Myself" is pretty obvious, but only the ability to purchase a table in addition to registering is visible.
    upload_2019-5-2_9-52-56.png
    If you register yourself, you are returned to essentially the same screen. The problem is that the default for the registration program is to display the schedule of available options by day and the event schedule includes many items that are not organized by day. In order to make it all visible, you need to use the small selection box that says "day" and change it to "all". That screen is shown further below.
    regviewday.png
    The screen below here shows the full list of optional items one can purchase for the event. For each of those items there is also a field where you can provide additional information such as your spouse's name for souse registration or food allergies for a food event. Similarly your table preferences can be listed in the comment box on your table purchase.
    regviewall.png

Here is a picture of the rest of my registration page where I have elected to attend the Welcoming Reception, The Old Timers and Fellows Luncheon and the Awards Banquet. My table selection is at the very bottom.
    upload_2019-5-2_13-14-1.png

2. FDelGreco

FDelGreco Registered User
    NAWCC Star Fellow NAWCC Member Sponsor

Aug 28, 2000
    Male
    Retired chemical engineer
    Novelty, OH
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Tom:

As of today, May 11, how many members have preregistered? How many tables have been sold?

Thanks.
    Frank

3. Tom McIntyre

Tom McIntyre Technical Admin
    Staff Member NAWCC Star Fellow NAWCC Ruby Member Sponsor

Aug 24, 2000
    Male
    retired SW dev
    Boston
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    The current data is published on the Convention web site whenever I have consolidated the information into the RP registration system.

The current list of attendees shows 446 but it includes a dummy registration of chapters that have sent in donations. 430 are paid registrations.

The site has a map of all the tables in the room that are colored in when sold and left white when available. There are 409 tables sold but 8 of them were complimentary, for the gift shop for example.