Omega Dial

Discussion in 'European & Other Pocket Watches' started by Old Man 2011, Mar 27, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. For the new NAWCC home page
    Click this image at the upper left corner of this page.
  1. Old Man 2011

Old Man 2011 Registered User

Dec 19, 2017
    Male
    Country Flag:
    Hello, does anyone know what this (brass?) dial is from?

DSC01080.JPG DSC01081.JPG DSC01078.JPG

2. Allan C. Purcell

Allan C. Purcell Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Feb 9, 2013
    Male
    retired
    Germany
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    #2 Allan C. Purcell, Mar 27, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
    Put OMEGA on the net. Omega pocket watches, you could get lucky and find your dial on one of them.

Good Luck,

Allan

PS. I had a look,

AO-44.jpg Something similar?

3. viclip

viclip Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Jul 20, 2018
    Male
    Country Flag:
    Your dial is about 10-size (nominally 38.1 mm).

Omega made watches for the North American market so searching for an Omega 10s pocket watch may prove fruitful.

Also Omega had the "Regina" sub-brand so your dial might fit a 10s Regina pockety watch. Can't say I've ever come across a 10s Regina but who knows what's out there.

4. Old Man 2011

Old Man 2011 Registered User

Dec 19, 2017
    Male
    Country Flag:
    I was not sure whether this was a clock center or a pocket watch. Thank you very much for this information. I have done a search but with no luck so far. I have included both Omega and Regina on the eBay search device and it will let me know when and if they ever come up.
    Remember the old days (not that long ago actually) that you could enter Omega dial or Elgin 18s pocket watch and you would get whatever was connected to that on eBay or the web.
    Now I find that it just about 10% of what I am looking for and the rest is whatever! Thanks again. P.S. Allen is that a photo of your watch? Beautiful.