Omega cal 265 ref case number 416408

Discussion in 'Wrist Watches' started by omegad, Mar 13, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. omegad

omegad Registered User

#1 omegad, Mar 13, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
    Hello

I have an Omega caliber 265 case ref number 416408. Can someone help me to identify if the dial is a redial or is the original one?
    Also any other information regardless the case/crown will be very appreciated. I can not find any information about this case; it has the logs a little different than the most of the other 265 cases. I'm just wondering is this case/crown belong to this movement at all or maybe they changed from another watch. This watch belong to my brother who inherited from his father in law.
    I will attach some images with the watch.
    Thank you very much for any information you can give or share with me.

Also forgot to ask how can I make a donation to this website?...can anyone guide me how to do that please. Thank you

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. omegad

omegad Registered User

forgot to mention... are those hands original to this model?

3. gatorcpa

gatorcpa Registered User

May 7, 2007
    Your watch is a US market "national production" model. The case is gold filled and made in the US for Omega and the movement was made in Switzerland by Omega.

It dates from around 1950 and the hands look original to me.

Hope this helps,
    gatorcpa

4. JTD

JTD Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Sep 27, 2005
    To make a donation, go to the top of this page and there you will see a green/pink line with 'Donate whatever you can...' and a link. If you click on the link you will find what you need to know.

JTD