Old Hubert Herr mantle cuckoo clock

Discussion in 'Your Newest Clock Acquisition' started by David Brand, May 19, 2014.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. David Brand

David Brand Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Anybody know anything about the age of a 30-hour key-wind Hubert Herr movement mantle cuckoo clock? The count wheel tends to date it as older but the overall condition of the movement appears to date it more recently. I also am trying to date a 30-hour Badische Uhrenfabrik weight-driven cuckoo clock with a count wheel which may be from the same period. This is my first post and I need to figure out how to add photos. Thanks... David Brand New London, NH

2. ANTIQUECUCKOOCLOCK.ORG

ANTIQUECUCKOOCLOCK.ORG Registered User

Dec 28, 2011
    COLLECTOR, RESTORER, PRESERVER, TRADER.
    When you hit "REPLY TO THREAD" ..... you'll want this little dude... zx.jpg

Then "SELECT FILES"..... and then the "UPLOAD FILES".... it'll pop right up in the thread. :)

3. David Brand

NAWCC Member

Oct 30, 2013
  4. David Brand

NAWCC Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Thanks for the tip on uploading photos. Now if I can only add text to the photos I'll be all set... David Brand

5. ANTIQUECUCKOOCLOCK.ORG

ANTIQUECUCKOOCLOCK.ORG Registered User

Dec 28, 2011
    COLLECTOR, RESTORER, PRESERVER, TRADER.
    Nice clocks. thanks for sharing. :)
    For adding text, the format recognizes the photo just as it was a letter of type. If you click next to the photo in the empty space you can then type. it will index the photo as you type as if the photo was a word in a line of text. I usually index them down the page a few lines and then type up top. :)