Obsolete clock parts wanted

zyx123

Jun 18, 2011
Country
Re: Clock Parts Wanted

Hi,
I am looking for a chime release lever for [FONT=&quot]Junghans [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Werke 74 movement.

I am attaching pic's in case my terminology is not correct.

Thank Sharon[/FONT]

Attachments

James Peghiny

Jun 12, 2010
Cuckoo Clock Dancers Needed

I'm in need of some of the old style dancers for animated cuckoo clocks. They stand about 1-5/8" (or 34mm +/-) and attach the the circular platform. They're no longer available through the supply houses and the new ones are too big. Anyone have any they'd like to get rid of or have a lead for me? Thanks!

peter hamilton

Apr 4, 2011

I am looking for the following parts:

1. an oak ball top for a Seth Thomas gingerbread/kitchen clock.

Thanks,

Peter Hamilton

Chris

NAWCC Business
Nov 4, 2001
Ellsworth, Maine
clocksbychristopher.com
Country
Region

Here's my need list:

1. Any and all Schatz Elecaxta parts (Queen Anne Swinger pivot parts, wall brackets, etc.)

2. Waterbury ships bell balance wheel staffs circa 1920 (kidney-shaped movement).

3. Fake Chelsea time only movement made in China circa 1980's (was intended to be a fake on the market).

Watchfixer

Jun 11, 2011
Country
Region

Little cute brass alarm clock 37mm dia housing. Parts wanted based on this photo: gear stop, ratchet gear, spring and winding handle, and upper plate to hold all this parts together and 3 screws. This runs on alarm and time via one mainspring hence one winding handle. Or a whole parts clock to fix up into working clock.

Identification of this clock by actual maker for many brands would be nice because the upper plate would had the stampings but mine is missing this.

Cheers, Watchfixer

Attachments

tomarabi

Mar 15, 2009

I am in dire need of a bob for a late 1800s Farcot Mantle clock. attached is a picture of a similar Farcot clock that still has its bob. This piece is the only thing keeping this clock from running. Thanks for any help you guys can offer

Attachments

Tony10Clocks

Aug 10, 2010
Northant's
Country

Hello i am in need for a complete winding arbour and ratchet / click assembly for the horolovar swinging pendulum / Ignatz clock
If you need any further info please email me
Cheers
Tony

Attachments

the 3rd dwarve

Nov 3, 2000

I need a pair of small clock hands. I would prefer spade hands. The minute hand needs to be between 3/4 and 1 inch long.
Thanks,
Jeff

Randy Hirst

Aug 23, 2009
Rathdrum, idaho
www.hirstclockrepair.com
Country
Region

Loooking for a good New Haven three plate chime movement for a mantle clock. Its the type that the hammers hang from spring steel rather than being mounted directly from the movement. I have the hammers and hangers, just need the movement.

Ralph

NAWCC Member
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2002
Country

Hello i am in need for a complete winding arbour and ratchet / click assembly for the horolovar swinging pendulum / Ignatz clock
If you need any further info please email me
Cheers
Tony
I found an assembly form a junk cuckoo clock that was close and it worked out OK. The gear had one tooth less, but was the same diameter. It worked fine.

You can also try. I'm not sure if they also carry parts for these, but you can try.

http://www.thehorolovarcompany.com/

Ralph

Orbitermonkey

Apr 27, 2011
Country
Region

I need a pendulum and bob for an International Time Recoder 100 beat job recorder movement. Also, if anyone has any ITR movements (complete or for parts) I am trying to stock up.

Thanks,

Brian

Richard T.

Deceased
Deceased
Apr 7, 2005
Country
Region

I need a count wheel for this German clock. See photos.
Thanks.
I can see that is a Mauthe movement. Here are photos of the same basic movement in case you don't know what the count wheel looks like.......

Can't help you with obtaining one though.

Best,

Richard T.

Attachments

lmester

NAWCC Member
Dec 30, 2009
West Virginia
mesterhome.com
Country
Region

Schatz Lectronic.

I'm missing one of the conical shaped brass parts from the cover. I'd also like new front glass. It's actually plastic. Mine has some deep scratches.

Attached pics show the clock , where the missing part goes and an identical part from another location on the cover.

Attachments

msw23

Feb 21, 2009
Country
Re: ST Clock Parts Wanted

I am still looking for these parts. Please PM me if you have any available.
-> posts merged by system <-
Need bezel/dial/plate assembly for ST Lucerne/Lucrece/Poppy type clock, 3 1/2" dial, bezel to fit 3 3/4" opening. Also need a couple sets of hands to fit this size dial.
Need small mounting plate that fits ST/Kaiser movement to dial/bezel for ST Paris clock.
Any rear door assemblies, movements or parts for the types of clocks mentioned.
I will get back to you promptly. Thanks.
As per previous post.

Larry48075

Mar 23, 2009
Michigan, USA
Country
Region

I realize that this is a long shot, but I am looking for replacement glass for a GE Telechron 8H64. The glass is square and concave. I bought the clock in very good cosmetic but non-working condition for $8 at a flea market. I cleaned it up and got it working but broke the glass while reassembling it. I do not want to spend much on it.

Thank You

chuck6900

Oct 4, 2011

Have a IBM model 25, and a model 15, Need main spring for 25, and the little piece of spring steel that the pendulum hangs on for the 15. Read some post, my 25 has a round chrome with a wooden shaft for the pendulum, and the 15 has a cylinder type pendulum, appears to be metal. A ny help would be greatly appericated, and to the man who was lookin for the big cylinder that does the programing, that hangs in the middle, I have one complete.

doingtime

NAWCC Member
Jan 23, 2010
Galt ca
Country
Region

Picture 125.jpg I'm Looking for a gear for the world Clock I'm Hoping that someone has ran across this before and could point me in the right direction. I have call Howard Miller company and they said no longer have this gear I hope the picture helps
Thanks Fish

rfyans

NAWCC Member
Nov 4, 2008
Narragansett, RI
Country
Region

Dial needed. I am repairing a C & N Jerome weight driven mantel clock with a brass "A" frame movement with rolling pinions. It probably dates to the late 1830s. It is missing the dial. I would guess that the dial was about 11 inches square with a large center hole. Only a guess. It had roman numerals. The center to center distance between winding arbors in 3 13/16 inches and the c-c distance between hour arbor and either winding arbor is only 1 7/8 inches. Does anyone have anything that would work?

timepast

Aug 3, 2006

I need a pair of `` I ``shaft serpentine hands for a 11 5/8 - 12 inch dial. I guess I would settle for any type of hands that would fit this dial. I have just an old Seth Thomas Grandfather clock dial , no movement, no case, just the dial. The timering is 11 5/8 inches inside diameter and the outside diameter is 12 inches. For now I just want to put a quartz movement but cannot find any supplier who has quartz hands 11 5/8 -12 inches or even close to those measurements. I just want to display the dial with a working movement until I can find the original movement and hands. Thanks.
-> posts merged by system <-
I`ve been trying to post but the message board keeps saying this is a duplicate post.. I am looking for a quartz ``I `` shaft , serpentine hands for 11 5/8- 12 inch dial. I would settle for another style hands but serpentine is correct for this style Dial. I have just the dial, no movement nor case. I just want to have a quartz movement in this dial until I can find a correct movement. Thanks.

bajaddict

NAWCC Member
Jun 23, 2010
Country
Region
Nutone Finial and Forestville Spandrel Wanted

This is a long shot.... but I am looking for a finial for my Nutone clock / doorbell and a spandrel for my West German-made Forestville chain driven wall clock. If anyone has either of these items that they would want to sell I would really appreciate it!

I look for this finial from time to time on a regular basis - no luck! I would swear that this finial pattern was made special for this clock and this clock only.....

279.jpg

280.jpg

281.jpg

Spaceman Spiff

Jun 19, 2006
St. Petersburg, Florida
www.myspace.com
Country
Region
Re: Nutone Finial and Forestville Spandrel Wanted

...and a spandrel for my West German-made Forestville chain driven wall clock....
bajaddict, I have to thank you for teaching me a new word! Now I can refer to a "spandrel" instead of a "corner decorative thingamajiggy." :D

bajaddict

NAWCC Member
Jun 23, 2010
Country
Region

bajaddict, I have to thank you for teaching me a new word! Now I can refer to a "spandrel" instead of a "corner decorative thingamajiggy." :D
You are welcome :thumb:

Before I searched high and low for the name of this thing-a-ma-hoogie.... I always that that a spandrel was a water dog :D

harold bain

NAWCC Member
Deceased
Nov 4, 2002
Whitby, Ontario, Canada
Country
Region

Baja, try Murray Clock Craft, they show some spandrels in their catalogue.
www.murrayclock.com
Not cheap, and you'll likely not find a perfect match, so you will need 4 of them.

Thyme

Banned
Sep 18, 2006
metro NY area

You are welcome :thumb:

Before I searched high and low for the name of this thing-a-ma-hoogie.... I always that that a spandrel was a water dog :D
If you don't position it on correctly it will be a cocked spandrel - or maybe even a cockeyed spandrel. :% :D

John P

NAWCC Member
Sep 17, 2010
North Carolina
Country
Region

Hello all, I need 2 winding keys for Gilbert mini banjo clocks. The are left handed thread and screw on from the rear of the clock.

Anyone have these?

John

bajaddict

NAWCC Member
Jun 23, 2010
Country
Region

Baja, try Murray Clock Craft, they show some spandrels in their catalogue.
www.murrayclock.com
Not cheap, and you'll likely not find a perfect match, so you will need 4 of them.
Thank you, Harold :thumb: I bookmarked their site.... but I will probably wait until an ebay junker comes along.

Thank you for the good resource, however.

strangeplant

Jun 7, 2008
Country
Region
Need Balance Wheel for Seth Thomas Ships Bells Mvmt

Hi All,

Bought an eBay Seth Thomas ships bells movement. Balance wheel doesn't fit. Marked R-12 in tiny letters on rear plate. Obviously off of something else. Don't know what correct balance looks like, but I do know that it is completely different than what fits a ST #10 mvmt. Lever fork has a wide center slot (for the pin), and the side tines, are spread out like a Neptune's trident.

Mvmt has 3-1/2" bell, plats are 4-1/2H x 3-1/8W. Going spring outside end is attached to gear by funny braacket instead of having a barrel. Two chime hammers, one hits bell, second hits first hammer to hit bell. Marked with repair date of Feb, 1911.

Someone please tell me you know about this movement and have a balance wheel for it. Thanks for reading.

strangeplant

Jun 7, 2008
Country
Region

Attached is a picture of the fork end of the lever. Balance wheel is what I need. It is entirely possible that another model's wheel will fit.....maybe a 402? Since you probably don't have a balance wheel lying around, I'll take a otherwise junky to questionable movement, and help it out.

Attachments

bangster

Staff member
NAWCC Member
Jan 1, 2005
utah
Country
Region

Thank you, Harold :thumb: I bookmarked their site.... but I will probably wait until an ebay junker comes along.

Thank you for the good resource, however.
PM Clocks lists a few spandrels in their Hardware section. But be aware that they among the priciest of the suppliers.

I suppose if they were made of blued steel they might be springier spandrels. :Party:

BIG D

Mar 2, 2004
Memphis Area, TN, USA
Country
Region
Marti Adjuster piece.

Looking for a part for a Samuel Marti Shelf clock. Small round movement with a regulator aduster. The part I need is a threaded star type piece that raises and lowers the suspension spring. I have a photo of one like it I will attach. I have the threaded rod that holds the SS. Just need the "nut" part with the star on top that is worked by the rod that extends through the face.

Thanks all,
Don

http://flic.kr/p/aCFcpk

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bigdfromtn/6322252493/http://www.flickr.com/photos/bigdfromtn/6322252493/

Grant Perry

Jun 5, 2002
Ottawa-Canada's Capital
Country
Region

I have been looking for a dial for a Wlatham full size banjo clock and I am willing to pay fairly for one. If you have one, please let me know.
Thank you,
Grant

Danny J

Nov 11, 2011
Pendulum Needed for Colonial Grandfather Clock

Query moved to Clock Repair forum.

bangster

Last edited by a moderator:

southernman4400

Nov 10, 2011

Hey, I'm looking for a 77 Jauch movement or replacement. Anyone know where I can find one resonably priced ?

Thanks,
Don

pkj4521ept

Oct 11, 2010
Texas
Country

Hi,
I have an Ansonia Capital that is more or less complete except I can't find a dial for it. The movement I have is a large one with the winding posts 3.5" apart from each other and 2 3/8" from the center. Also there is a seconds bit 1 3/4" from the center.
Its an 8" dial.
I've looked everywhere I can think of, and haven't been able to locate anything that would work.
Any ideas or sources? I'm not super picky about age, or authenticity. I just need something to work.
Thanks,

llanclox

Oct 31, 2009
Llangollen,North Wales, UK
Country
Region

Looking for the small toothed wheel that drives the snail to set the strike count on an Ansonia tuna can movement from a California. Can anyone help me out with this? Please see the attached pics. Thanks.

Attachments

Dlclocks

NAWCC Member
May 20, 2011

I need an escape wheel for an Ansonia 4 1/2 open escapement movement. Would take a complete movement if I need to.

Thanks

David

Fletch

Nov 22, 2011
Re: Clock Dial Parts Wanted

I am in search of the bottom left spandrel of a Herschede grandfather clock dial. It's a triple chime 9 tube movement.

Attachments