Obsolete clock parts wanted

leeinv66

Staff member
NAWCC Member
Mar 31, 2005
Launceston Tasmania
Country
Region
I am in need of a set of pillars (complete with all hardware) to finish this 1910 Jahresuhren-Fabrik 400 dayer. I started with the movement and have obtain a pendulum and base, but the pillars have proved elusive for several months now. They would be about 4 1/4" long and the threaded bar inside would be about one inch longer. I'll look at anything close:)

197.jpg

Here is a picture of a complete one that John Hubby kindly provided in another thread.

attachment.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sea_dams

Sep 10, 2010
Re: Clock Parts Wanted

Hi,

I'm looking for a Kilbourn and Proctor weight driven movement for a banjo clock. Any out there?

Thanks,
Steve

lofty

Aug 22, 2005
Country
Region

I am looking for a Elisha Manross steeple clock movement. Condition not too important, as long as it is complete. Thanks

Lofty

Jeremy Woodoff

NAWCC Member
Jun 30, 2002
Brooklyn
Country
Region

I am looking for a cast-iron bracket for a Chelsea No. 1 Pendulum Regulator movement.

tdooling

Aug 17, 2010
Clock Parts Wanted

I am in need of a Chelsea cannon pinion and a M. Low center wheel, both from wartime movements.....thx...

bangster

Staff member
NAWCC Member
Jan 1, 2005
utah
Country
Region

I'm in need of a chime alarm movement for a style #3 or #4 Big Ben alarm clock. The chime alarm movement is the small one (pic); the loud alarm is the big one. The clock in the pic is Style 4. Style 3 is identical but has concave instead of convex shoulders on the base.

I'll take a whole clock, but the movement is what I need.

chime alarm mvt.jpg style 4 BB.jpg

bangster

oldkid

Sep 12, 2009

I need an escapement wheel for a Mauthe W400 movement. It is from a Seth Thomas self clock about 40 years old. Someone who could repair it.

Jeremy Woodoff

NAWCC Member
Jun 30, 2002
Brooklyn
Country
Region

I am looking for an E.N. Welch 8-day, time and strike, pinned movement with a pendulum length of about 9" from the hand shaft to the bottom of the pendulum rod.

Robert Gary

NAWCC Member
Feb 26, 2003
Southern California
Country
Region

I am looking for original winding and setting knobs for Junghans swingers.

RobertG

tgoose1a

Sep 18, 2010

I'm looking for a movement seat screw for a Seth-Thomas #74 mantle chime clock with a #113 movement. Any assistance provided will be appreciated, thanks.

T.W.P

Jan 10, 2008

HI

Looking to buy an original Seth Thomas & Sons hour hand. I have the minute hand (pictured) but can't seem to find an hour hand.
Please help me complete my project!
Thanks

Attachments

Mike306p/Ansoniaman

Jan 12, 2001
Colorado Springs, CO.
Country
Region

Would like Ansonia Fortuna , Arcadia, with or without the swinger arm. Maybe consider , Pennsylvania, Georgia, Lydia . You know, those. :Party: Mike

Don DeMarcus

Aug 26, 2000
Country
Region

Mike
I found a person who can cast some of the parts for the Summer and Winter, we need more people looking for parts to help reduce the cost of the molds.

Mike306p/Ansoniaman

Jan 12, 2001
Colorado Springs, CO.
Country
Region

This is a long shot but what the hey!! I need a 24" dia. dial for a E. Howard #70.
Good luck Bob. I have seen a 14 " , never a 24". Are they out there ? Like looking for the needle in a haystack I would bet. Again ,Good Luck. Just maybe, huh? :) Mike

bkerr

Nov 29, 2007
Canal Fulton,OH
Country
Region

I love to finish this clock. Looking for a 13" brass bezel for a short drop schoolhouse clock. I'll add a pic over the weekend.

I know I can buy a repo and may have to resort to that but I rather bring back the old stuff.

Thanks all!

Bob Kerr

ronn90

Jul 19, 2010
SW PA

I'm in need of a gong, including hammer, for a Becker Vienna Regulator. It's for a 2-weight movement, and the gong is the one that mounts directly to the movement with 2 screws. Any suggestion:???:??

Thanks

Ronn

Mike306p/Ansoniaman

Jan 12, 2001
Colorado Springs, CO.
Country
Region

I love to finish this clock. Looking for a 13" brass bezel for a short drop schoolhouse clock. I'll add a pic over the weekend.

I know I can buy a repo and may have to resort to that but I rather bring back the old stuff.

Thanks all!

Bob Kerr
Hello Bob, Check your email. I sent you some information,:) Mike.

Mike306p/Ansoniaman

Jan 12, 2001
Colorado Springs, CO.
Country
Region

I need an escapement wheel for a Mauthe W400 movement. It is from a Seth Thomas self clock about 40 years old. Someone who could repair it.

Hello Oldkid
I sent you a private message and did not recieve and answer ,sorry.
You can possibly find an experienced clock repair shop in your area to assist you. Also see if you can find an NAWCC chapter near you and attend one of their meetings. Who knows someone may be able to assist you and you may like the idea of becoming a chapter member.
You did not indicate what city you were from and if you answer this with that information maybe someone will read it and be able to assist you.Welcome and good luck. Mike.

P.S. You may also choose to post this request in the clock repair section , or go to the top of the clock repair section and post a request for parts in the NEW parts wanted category.

After I posted this info to you I noticed that it automatically posted a request for you needing help on parts or a request for a repair person. We will still need to know what area of the country you live in so that we can direct you to a NAWCC chapter near you, Thanks Oldkid, Mike

Mike306p/Ansoniaman

Jan 12, 2001
Colorado Springs, CO.
Country
Region

Mike
I found a person who can cast some of the parts for the Summer and Winter, we need more people looking for parts to help reduce the cost of the molds.
Don,Any updates? Anyothers needing parts cast? Email me and let me know. Ok. Get this back to the top and see if anyone else is interested. I really would like to complete my PROJECT.:(Mike

Tunderer

Nov 5, 2003

I have have a Seth Thomas that has had a spring explode. It has chewed teeth off gears and bent arbors and pivots. I need the following parts.

Winding arbor assembly with gear
2nd arbor with gear
3d arbor with gear

Winding stops

I am not sure of the model number of this works. I have attached a picture.

T

Attachments

Tunderer

Nov 5, 2003

These gears are the thin with a the half round rib that reinforces the rim under the teeth. Not exactly the easiest things to repair or to make unless one wants to ignore the rib. If desperate I could make these gears myself. I would rather find donor parts if possible. The owner is a collector. He is not going to want to see standard flat gears.

Regards,
T

Trevor Dellow

Jul 31, 2010
New Zealand
Country

I have an old 9 inch Ansonia octagan lever wall clock with double spring drive and as you can see the dial is shot!! I cannot locate one anywhere and wondered if anyone was able to help. The dial size is 5 1/16 inch or 130mm from 3 to 9 printing with about 1/8 inch extra on the outside. It has a seconds dial below the 12 in the brass circle. Even a good scanned copy would suffice.
Any other information on this clock would be great.
DSC03187.jpg

tic toc doc

Dec 4, 2007
silsbee texas
Country
Region
Re: I still need a sawtooth novelty movement

I am looking for the pinion gear for a Sunbeam movement that Mastercrafters clocks it is the little gear that sets on top of the magnet that turns and drives the clock. If someone can make these parts for me let me know. Thanks ej

duvail
i

clockdoc01

NAWCC Member
Feb 1, 2008

Hi,
I just picked up a Fashion No. 4 Calendar Clock. I am in need of a pendulum for this. If anyone has one or can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

linkbar

Nov 1, 2010

I am looking for a quartz ship's bell replacement movement for a Chronometerwerke clock. The old movement is marked Wempe 508266. Any idea of sources?

senhalls

Apr 4, 2006
western PA.
Country
Region

Would someone have a dial PAN for a Gilbert MITRA ? Nickle plated and seven and one quarter inches (7 1/4") in diameter. No repros available in this size ! Thank you for looking.

MARK A. BUTTERWORTH

NAWCC Life Member
NAWCC Member
Jul 4, 2009
Muscatine, Iowa 52761
Country
Region
Used Jauch unit wanted

Seeking a used large plate 3 weight chain driven Jauch movement. On the back plate the word "Jauch" is written out in script. Condition not important. Need only a couple of wheels from the unit, but will purchase the entire unit.
Mark A. Butterworth

Don DeMarcus

Aug 26, 2000
Country
Region

I have an old 9 inch Ansonia octagan lever wall clock with double spring drive and as you can see the dial is shot!! I cannot locate one anywhere and wondered if anyone was able to help. The dial size is 5 1/16 inch or 130mm from 3 to 9 printing with about 1/8 inch extra on the outside. It has a seconds dial below the 12 in the brass circle. Even a good scanned copy would suffice.
Any other information on this clock would be great.
View attachment 74904

Trevor

Try the Dial House, Martha Smallwood.
She has restored several of my dials.

http://www.dialhouse.net/

felice

Apr 16, 2009

Hi All , I'm looking for 6 tiny screws for an Ansonia Racket Alarm clock . The outside screws that held the back on to the front were gone .All except one. Since I don't know mm from inches I was hoping someone would know what I am looking for and have a few to sell. Also missing were some of the nuts, they seem to be a standard size for Alarm clocks. The stores around my area don't carry thosethe small items .The one screw I do have is approximately 1/16 of an inch or a little smaller in length.

etmb61

NAWCC Member
Oct 25, 2010
Mascoutah, IL
Country
Region

I need this minute hand for 1922 Ingraham Canto mantel clock.

Eric

Attachments

Jeremy Woodoff

NAWCC Member
Jun 30, 2002
Brooklyn
Country
Region

I need a balance wheel with balance spring from a 30-hour Ansonia novelty clock movement--the kind that goes in the gilt novelties. A whole movement with the balance intact would be fine as well.

R&A

Oct 21, 2008
Country

I need a balance wheel with balance spring from a 30-hour Ansonia novelty clock movement--the kind that goes in the gilt novelties. A whole movement with the balance intact would be fine as well.
I think I just saw one of these on Ebay. Wish I would have seen this first??

H/C

Jeff C

NAWCC Business
May 26, 2005
Seven Fields, Pennsylvania
Country
Region
Japan wall clock dial

I'm looking for a replacement dial for this wall clock. The clock is made in Japan some time ago. customer made an attempt to clean it and rubbed some of the numerals.

Dimensions: 6 7/16" wide, 3 1/4" between winding arbors and they are individually 2" from the center arbor hole.

Writing on dial: 20th Century Deluxe and 8 Days (below center)

Attachments

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PMcGinty
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
E. Howard & Co. by Clint Geller