O.K., so I looked at the PW site

Discussion in 'Wrist Watches' started by Marty Rougeaux, Feb 18, 2001.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. I just thought I would check in to the Pocket Watch site to see if I could recruit some fence sitting wusses. Harrison had a great post so I thought I would steal it. "What attracted you to WW collecting?" Or, "What got you started?" This is not exactly what he asked, but it'll do. OK, "What got you started?" My interest began in the mid-70's. The jewel of my little collection was a Rolex Oyster. Of course I still have it and it never stops doing what it should. Although I since have realized that there are many more esteemed watches than Rolex, they really are great runners. Today I have 85 WW's. I have collected wine for many years. Also cars. But none of my other hobbies or interests has brought more joy than watches. Thanks for reading, Marty

2. I just thought I would check in to the Pocket Watch site to see if I could recruit some fence sitting wusses. Harrison had a great post so I thought I would steal it. "What attracted you to WW collecting?" Or, "What got you started?" This is not exactly what he asked, but it'll do. OK, "What got you started?" My interest began in the mid-70's. The jewel of my little collection was a Rolex Oyster. Of course I still have it and it never stops doing what it should. Although I since have realized that there are many more esteemed watches than Rolex, they really are great runners. Today I have 85 WW's. I have collected wine for many years. Also cars. But none of my other hobbies or interests has brought more joy than watches. Thanks for reading, Marty