• Upcoming updates
    Over the next couple of weeks we will be performing software updates on the forum. These will be completed in small steps as we upgrade individual software addons. You might occasionally see a maintenance message that will last a few minutes at most.

If we anticipate an update will take more than a few minutes, we'll put up a notice with estimated time.

Thank you!

not interesting for everybody , but....

Burkhard Rasch

NAWCC Member
Jun 1, 2007
Twistringen
Country
Region
browsing through the German equivalent of craigs list I found this lot offered for free. I applied for it and got it! It´s the complete collection of journals of the Staiger-firm in St. Georgen , Black Forest. It starts with No. 1 around Christmass 1964 and ends with No. 29 in 1991.
It gives insight into the technical developement of the post-war clock industry from pure mechanic movements later electro-mechanic and at last quarz movements.
It also shows the "corporate-culture" of Staiger incl. congratulations for work jubilees , marriages and child births of employees and sport events of the firm´s sport club.
It´s an interesting read and I´ve offered it for scanning to the German watch and clock community of the DGC.
If someone here would be interested , too , feel free to contact me via PM.
Best regards
Burkhard

Staiger Zeitschrift 001.JPG Staiger Zeitschrift 003.JPG Staiger Zeitschrift 004.JPG Staiger Zeitschrift 005.JPG Staiger Zeitschrift 006.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndyF1
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
Swiss Fake by Kent