Help New to Forums

Discussion in 'Clock Repair' started by RICHARD SANDS, Apr 22, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. RICHARD SANDS

RICHARD SANDS New Member

Apr 20, 2020
    Male
    Carpenter
    Sebastopol, California
    Country Flag:
    I am interested in railroad grade pocket watches and learning how to clean my portico clock and maybe installing a crystal in a Waltham salesman snap lid pocket watch. I also have some clocks that I inherited from my mother that it might be helpful to get approximate values; a gothic cathedral, several carriage clocks, a miniature skeleton clock.
    Richard

2. David S

David S Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Male
    Professional Engineer - Retired
    Brockville, On Canada
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Welcome to the forum, Richard.

Scan this site and learn what you can then jump in with an easy clock and there is lots of folks to help here.

David

3. Dave Coatsworth

Dave Coatsworth Senior Administrator
    NAWCC Business Sponsor

Feb 11, 2005
    Male
    Watch Parts Dealer
    Camarillo, CA
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Welcome, Richard!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. If you have scanned the message board, you'll see that there are separate areas for clocks and watches, with various forums contained within. As for values, we don't allow discussion of them in the main area of the forum, but there is an area at the bottom of the main page where you can ask for values.

4. RICHARD SANDS

RICHARD SANDS New Member

Apr 20, 2020
    Male
    Carpenter
    Sebastopol, California
    Country Flag:
    Thank you David! I see where the what's it worth forum is and noticed a couple of posts from my brother, who is an NAWCC member. It's fun to look at the clocks people ask about.