NEW NAWCC

Discussion in 'Forums Help & Notices' started by TEACLOCKS, May 26, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Simon Holt

Simon Holt Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Mar 21, 2017
    Male
    Retired
    Shaftesbury, UK
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Tom

Thanks for that. I can do everything I need to now, except get to my personal details from the home page. Where my name should be, it isn't, and neither is it a clickable link:
    upload_2020-5-29_16-33-20.png
    Simon

2. Tom McIntyre

Tom McIntyre Technical Admin
    Staff Member NAWCC Star Fellow NAWCC Ruby Member Sponsor

Aug 24, 2000
    Male
    retired SW dev
    Boston
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    mainmobile.png You appear to be using a mobile phone. To see the real functional menu for the site you need to click on the bar stack to show the main menu.

upload_2020-5-29_12-38-31.png Below is the laptop and workstation display. The top menu that you see first contains maintenance functions rather than content. I do not browse on my mobile much, but I understand that is the "convention."

3. Tom McIntyre

Tom McIntyre Technical Admin
    Staff Member NAWCC Star Fellow NAWCC Ruby Member Sponsor

Aug 24, 2000
    Male
    retired SW dev
    Boston
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    My apologies Simon. I did not realize that the iMIS account management functions were gone. Those did include the password management and the ability to lookup members.

You can access your personal details here by clicking on your avatar at the upper right and selecting profile. That information is local and gets updated from the iMIS site currently when I do it. We hope to have that automated in the next release, but have not planned to let you edit fields in your iMIS record from here.

4. TEACLOCKS

TEACLOCKS Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Mar 22, 2005
    Male
    Clock service & repair
    Santa Rosa Calif.
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Where are the videos I loved to watch, in the video library :???::???:??

5. PatH

PatH Registered User
    NAWCC Fellow NAWCC Member

Dec 5, 2014
    Female
    Texas
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Hi, Teaclocks, There are several ways to get to the Vimeo videos that are posted - click the V at the top left of the message board, or from the NAWCC site, click on Publications > Webinars, or Research > Digital Video Archive. Are there some specific videos that you don't see on the Vimeo site?