• Upcoming updates
    Over the next couple of weeks we will be performing software updates on the forum. These will be completed in small steps as we upgrade individual software addons. You might occasionally see a maintenance message that will last a few minutes at most.

If we anticipate an update will take more than a few minutes, we'll put up a notice with estimated time.

Thank you!

new banjo clock

abe

Jan 8, 2009
Central PA, USA
Country
Region
I just got a Sessions banjo clock with a ship in the lower glass and a lighthouse and 2 anchors in the throat. The dial glass is missing. It is convex. Where can I get such glass? I do not have the clock in my possession yet so I do not have the dimensions.

harold bain

NAWCC Member
Deceased
Nov 4, 2002
Whitby, Ontario, Canada
Country
Region
Hi, Abe. Just about any of the major parts suppiers will have the glass you need.
www.timesavers.com
for instance. You will need a good measurement of the size needed, as they are in 1/16 inch increments.

Steven Thornberry

User Administrator
Staff member
NAWCC Member
Jan 15, 2004
Here and there
Country
abe;528633 said:
I just got a Sessions banjo clock with a ship in the lower glass and a lighthouse and 2 anchors in the throat. The dial glass is missing. It is convex. Where can I get such glass? I do not have the clock in my possession yet so I do not have the dimensions.
Sounds like one of the Revere models. Show some pictures when you get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztrukin
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
Swiss Fake by Kent