Need Help With A Fulton WW

Paul Raposo

Nov 4, 2005
Cambridge, ON Canada
whatdoesyourwatchsay.blogspot.com
Country
Region
I have this Fulton wrist watch and if I can't have the hands relumed I'd like to replace them but I can't figure out the movement.

It's a 15 jewel Swiss movement and the number 12 is stamped next to the balance cock.

I looked through Dr. Ranfft's site for any 15 jewel movements with the number 12 but didn't find anything similar.

I'm also having trouble identifying the case maker. I've seen this type of case before but I can't remember which company used it.

fulton 017.JPG
fulton 008.JPG

Reactions: Kevin W.

Paul Raposo

Nov 4, 2005
Cambridge, ON Canada
whatdoesyourwatchsay.blogspot.com
Country
Region
Doing a search here I found two threads about Fulton watches:

Fulton was a maker who finished ebauche movements and sold them to other retailers. Complete Fulton watches are sometimes seen.
Birks Mens Watch

Ranfft's pages show the import code "LOA" as belonging to "Emil Lange". The "Fulton" trademark was registered in the U.S. to "Mount Vernon Watch Co., Inc., NYC" in 1936. They were registering names up to 1955, so that would match the watch.]
Fulton Watch

JTD

Sep 27, 2005
I'm sure they could be relumed by someone who knows what they're doing, but not by me.
Well, if you don't want to do them yourself, I would get them done and you would have the original hands. Seems a shame to replace them.

JTD

Reactions: Paul Raposo
Our 2021 National Meeting in Hampton Roads Virginia
Topic related ad experiment
Know Your NAWCC Forums Rules!
RULES & GUIDELINES

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcbarnard70
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
How to wire a 24 volt secondary for a 12 volt ITR/IBM Master clock system by Toughtool