Need help ageing and appraising a benrus woman's watch

Discussion in 'Wrist Watches' started by Ian1990!, Oct 8, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Ian1990!

Ian1990! New Member

Oct 8, 2019
    Male
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    IMG_20191008_030253596.jpg IMG_20191008_030204805.jpg
    On the back is says 10k rgp bezel St.Steel back 17 jewels the serial number was hard to read it I know the first two were HM but not sure if the last three were lBB or 188 idk if I looked in the right place that number was on a something that that looked like a gear it's also a possibility I looked at it backwards it could be 881WH any help would be appreciated thank you

2. musicguy

musicguy Moderator
    NAWCC Member Sponsor

Jan 12, 2017
    New York State
    Country Flag:
    RE: "Need help ageing and appraising a benrus woman's watch"

Hi and welcome to the NAWCC forum. Your photos are hard for me
    to see(they are blurry) can you post better photos?
    We do not talk about value in this educational section of the forum but you can go here
    and post in this section:

What is this WATCH worth?
    This forum provides a place for open discussion of the value of specific items.
    Registered message board users are free to ask questions about and offer personal opinions on the value of specific items
    CLICK HERE to agree to the special Value Forum rules/disclaimers & permission to post .
    Specific value questions are NOT permitted in the educational forums.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: There is no assurance that any opinion on value in these forums is accurate.
    The values discussed here do not represent an appraisal for any purpose, nor does the NAWCC warrant said values in any way.
    Note: References and/or Links to active auctions or sales sites will be removed for legal reasons.

Rob