• Member Voting Now through June 6. Check Your Email for a Link to the Online Ballot. The Ballot Contains Links to Each Proposed Amendment to Bylaws and Articles of Incorporation.

NAWCC Discord Invite

Gary Myers

NAWCC Member
Oct 14, 2015
Today at the Chapter 135/50 meeting I gave an overview of the NAWCC Discord collaboration service that I setup for the Western chapters. I got some questions if there was an Easter Discord collaboration being setup for the NAWCC?

Not really, this Discord is prototype that is setup to see if folks are interested in instant chats and topics of horology to collaborate on. So I renamed it "NAWCC Discord" to cover everyone in the NAWCC.

Discord lets friends communicate directly via voice, video, or text, and join servers where larger communities can interact together. I believe the NAWCC, other horological organizations and the public throughout the country could benefit not only in knowledge but outreach. This can be an excellent recruitment tool for new members for the organization.

The plan is to get enough members onboard to get a instant steam of horological communication going where you have a live stream of interaction and collaboration going all the time.

If you have ideas for talk or voice channels, let me know. I setup some mart table channels in looking to do a Zoom virtual mart and looking for ideas to run one.

You can join here: Join the NAWCC Discord Discord Server!
Link is good forever

Cheers!
Gary Myers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patriot
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last update
-