• We are aware of the performance issues with the forum. These are due to problems with Comcast's shared lines in the Columbia, PA area. On December 15, we signed a contract to bring a dedicated fiber line to the forum servers. It should take somewhere between 30 and 90 days to install. Thank you for your patience.

2021 National Meeting NAWCC Convention Host Hotel SOLD OUT: Special Rate @ Courtyard by Marriott

Tim Orr

NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Member
Donor
Sep 27, 2008
Boulder CO
Country
Region
Good afternoon!

The Embassy Suites at Hampton, Virginia is SOLD OUT.

We have arranged for a small block of rooms at a discount price at the Courtyard by Marriott nearby (about 0.3 mi. away).

Special rate offer: Courtyard Hampton Coliseum Central, by Marriott
1917 Coliseum Drive Hampton, Virginia 23666

Arrival: Thursday, July 15
Departure: Sunday, July 18

159 USD per night
You must book by July 5th
Availability is limited, first come first serve

Complimentary Parking
Breakfast “grab & go” included

Booking Code “NAW”
Book your group rate for NAWCC, INC

Last edited:

FDelGreco

Moore NWCM Award
NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2000
Novelty, OH
Country
Region
How can the Embassy Suites be sold out? I just received an email from the hotel telling me that I can upgrade my room for just $10/night! How can they do that if the hotel is sold out?

Frank

Rhett Lucke

Board Vice Chair
Director
NAWCC Member
Feb 18, 2001
rrstd.com
Country
Frank,

I believe the Embassy Suites has sold out the block of rooms they reserved with the special NAWCC rate of around $127/night. They may still have some room availability, but at a rate significantly higher than the special rate ($224 the last time I checked and at one time over $350). Fortunately, it appears that the convention committee was able to secure another block of rooms at a nearby Courtyard for a rate that is still relatively favorable.

I also understand that due to staffing shortages, many hotels around the country have been limiting their capacity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itjstwrx
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
E. Howard & Co. by Clint Geller