navigating the board

Discussion in 'Clock Repair' started by ej, Aug 19, 2008.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. ej

ej Registered User

Sep 13, 2007
    I asked this before but I forgot the answer. Please help again. I like to go through every page of clock repair (and other forums) and pick out the articles I want to read about. My problem---- Say I finish page 100 to-night. Well when I start to-morrow it will go back to page1-2-3 instead of my page 100 or 101. Then I have to go through all lower pages to get back to where I left off. Is there a way to get back where I want and not go through all the previous pages. THANKS---ej

SEEMS LIKE I JUST CAN'T REMEBER THINGS THAT I HAVE FORGOTTEN.

2. Scottie-TX

Scottie-TX Registered User
    Deceased

Apr 6, 2004
    Retired
    Mesquite, TX
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Well, I don't know what kind of browser you use - InEx, Netsc, Mozilla, etc. but I would save that page - page 100, let's say, to my browser ( I use AOL ) and when you go back to that saved page, you'll be right back on page 100!
    So that's about it; Save the page however you choose - 'ell - you could even mail it to yourself to save it! Save it and return to it.

3. shutterbug

shutterbug Moderator
    NAWCC Member

Oct 19, 2005
    Male
    Self employed interpreter/clock repairer
    North Carolina
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    If that's not entirely clear, he's talking about bookmarks. You'll see it at the top of your browser :)

4. ej

ej Registered User

Sep 13, 2007
    THANKS------- Sounds so simple even I can handle it. I have Explorer browser. THANKS