my find for this weekend

Discussion in 'Your Newest Clock Acquisition' started by A1skyraider, Mar 17, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. NAWCC Login Function is Not Working. If you know your username and password for the Message Board, you can log in using the small login link at the upper right.
  1. A1skyraider

A1skyraider Registered User

Dec 29, 2016
    c1976 Kundo (Kieninger & Obergfell) with papers and key, in running condition, no work needed not even dusting, purchased from the original owner.

[​IMG]

2. George Nelson

George Nelson Registered User

Oct 5, 2007
    Hi, A1Skyraider,

A wonderful clock! I've always liked them, ever since I was a boy fascinated by the spinning globes on my Grandmother's mantle. The clock was always out of reach, but it was just so fascinating to me. I was blessed enough to inherit it when she passed, and it is now on my bedside table, where I see it every morning as I wake. Your clock has those wonderful black accents, a very attractive change from the all brass models. It is beautiful-enjoy!

Best to All,

George Nelson

3. Kevin W.

Kevin W. Registered User

Apr 11, 2002
    Very nice find, the owner really loved it and kept it in great shape.

4. blindraccoon

blindraccoon Donor

Jun 6, 2014
    Very pretty clock ~ love the black coloration and accents on the dial and base, too.

Laurie (blindraccoon)

5. A1skyraider

A1skyraider Registered User

Dec 29, 2016
    thanks for all the comps. I have another one the same style but in white I gave it to my Mom, I have another white one but its a different face and smaller flowers. I made a timing adjustment yesterday and today its keeping exact time.