Mobile website

Discussion in 'Message Board Help & Notices' started by Harry Hopkins, Oct 27, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Harry Hopkins

Harry Hopkins Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Nov 16, 2011
    Retired Instrument Technician
    Mason, IL
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Not sure what I am doing wrong but both of my mobile devices (both android) are neither one recognized as mobile when using the message board. They both used to go to the mobile message board site but now only open up the full website. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?
    Thanks,
    Harry Hopkins

2. Tom McIntyre

Tom McIntyre Technical Admin
    Staff Member Donor Sponsor NAWCC Member

Aug 24, 2000
    Male
    retired SW dev
    Boston
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    If you open to the full web site, it could be that you selected full website on a previous visit and the information is stored in your profile. You can manually switch back by selecting default mobile style at the bottom left corner of the page. If you do not log off, it should stay selected.

I have plans to make this a full responsive mobile site when I can figure out how but it may be awhile.

3. Harry Hopkins

Harry Hopkins Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Nov 16, 2011
    Retired Instrument Technician
    Mason, IL
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Thank you for your help Tom, I have it working again.
    Harry Hopkins