missing or lost pocket watch

Discussion in 'Lost or Stolen Horological Items' started by Brian M, Oct 6, 2013.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. NAWCC Login Function is Not Working. If you know your username and password for the Message Board, you can log in using the small login link at the upper right.
  1. Brian M

Brian M New Member

Sep 21, 2013
    I know this is a longshot but I thought I would try.
    About 50 years ago my family had a pocket watch that went missing, stolen? misplaced? lost? whatever the reason I am trying to find it for sentimental reasons
    the only thing I remember about it (as I was 10-12 years old at the time.) last seen in HOPE BC
    It was a pocket watch given to my grandfather for 25 years service from the Winnipeg power company or whatever their name was at the time.
    It was also engraved with my grandfathers name on it Harry or Heinrich Yaeger if it had a date it would be about 1930.
    from what I remember it was gold colored.
    If anyone knows how I could further my propects for finding this watch It would be appreciated.

Brian
    brianmeredith@telus.net Not sure where I should be posting this maybe someone could advise or move for me?