• Upcoming updates
    Over the next couple of weeks we will be performing software updates on the forum. These will be completed in small steps as we upgrade individual software addons. You might occasionally see a maintenance message that will last a few minutes at most.

If we anticipate an update will take more than a few minutes, we'll put up a notice with estimated time.

Thank you!

Military clock

P

Paul FM TX

Hi All:

The attached, composite, picture is of a military panel-mount clock. I assume it's an aircraft clock but not sure. It is quite clean and works perfectly. (At least the real time and count-down timer do. I can't figure out the operation of the other functions). It is identified on the backplate as "Jaeger Clock Co. New York, NY", "Swiss Made", & "Le Coultre".

Can somebody ID this or add more info? Is it a 'collectable'?

Paul

P

Paul FM TX

Hi All:

The attached, composite, picture is of a military panel-mount clock. I assume it's an aircraft clock but not sure. It is quite clean and works perfectly. (At least the real time and count-down timer do. I can't figure out the operation of the other functions). It is identified on the backplate as "Jaeger Clock Co. New York, NY", "Swiss Made", & "Le Coultre".

Can somebody ID this or add more info? Is it a 'collectable'?

Paul

Frank Menez

Deceased
Jul 11, 2003
Somersworth NH
Country
Region
Paul-Dallas

See Military Timepieces by Marvin E. Whitney Page 99 Elapsed Time Clocks Elgin-Hamilton-LeCoultre.

Yes it is collectable.

Frank Menez

R

Rod

Paul,This is off the subject ,what software did you use to make the composite picture of your timepiece?

P

Paul FM TX

Frank. Thanks for the info. I could not find that book in any library. Then just this morning I was browsing in an antique mall is stumbled across it. Paid $38 for it. It's in super condition.

Rod: I used (or it used me) ArcSoft Photo Shop 2000. I think my wife got it with Adobe Reader 6.0. It gives a URL of www.arcsoft.com

Thanks to all.
Paul

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthracite
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
Swiss Fake by Kent