Mike Kenley

Jeremy Woodoff

NAWCC Member
Jun 30, 2002
Brooklyn
Country
Region
Does anyone on the board know Mike Kenley in Gastonville, NC? He used to be an NAWCC member and regular board contributor. He has had two wrist watches of mine for repair for over three years, with payment in full. I need help in getting them back. He used to occasionally respond to email messages, but not lately. I know he has had health issues and a death in the family a few months ago, but even so, I think it's time I got my watches back, repaired or not.

Thanks very much to anyone who can help.

Jeremy

Kevin W.

NAWCC Member
Apr 11, 2002
Nepean, Ontario, Canada
Country
Region
I have heard of Mike, i did not know of the problems he has had.I am surprised he has not notified you, as you say you have paid him.
Perhaps something just came up and he lost your contact info or just busy.Hope you connect with him soon.

Jeremy Woodoff

NAWCC Member
Jun 30, 2002
Brooklyn
Country
Region
A couple of helpful members sent me Mike's cell phone number. I called and left a message, but no response. This is really discouraging and infuriating.

Kevin W.

NAWCC Member
Apr 11, 2002
Nepean, Ontario, Canada
Country
Region
Jeremy did you get hold of Mike.I sent him a message on Face book and never heard back.Also i get emails that his name on them but , is most likely it was hijacked his email adress, as for what the email message contained.

doug sinclair

Aug 27, 2000
Calgary, Alberta
Country
Region
I receive junk emails from someone named Mike Kenley, frequently. Usually with some kind of a sales message involved. Whether it is him or someone who has hijacked his information I don't know. I don't respond to junk emails, so I am unable to shed any light on how to reach him. But if it IS him, I find his persistence B____Y annoying!

Kevin W.

NAWCC Member
Apr 11, 2002
Nepean, Ontario, Canada
Country
Region
Yes Doug i think it is the same Mike as i believe that is or was his email adress, and yes very annoying too.The ones i get are usually for some male enhancer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deeqdacad
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
Rockford's early high grade movements by Greg Frauenhoff