Merging pre-NAWCC member and post-member personas?

Discussion in 'Message Board Help & Notices' started by TJ Cornish, Aug 7, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new home of the NAWCC Message Board
    We are glad to see you have found us Guest. If you like what you find here, please let your friends know about us.
  1. TJ Cornish

TJ Cornish Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Sep 12, 2013
    I joined the NAWCC after registering on the forum and unfortunately used different email addresses. Now my forum history is on one email address, and my NAWCC is on a different mailing address and a new forum user version of myself with no posts.

Is it possible to merge my forum activity to the new NAWCC version of myself? I would prefer to use the email address I registered with the NAWCC for if possible.

I would rather not post my email addresses publicly, but can PM if I know who to send it to.

Thanks, and sorry for the trouble.

2. Steven Thornberry

Steven Thornberry User Administrator
    Sponsor NAWCC Member Donor

Jan 15, 2004
    Send me a PM with the e-mail you wish to keep and the two MB user names, indicating which user name you wish to retain.

3. TJ Cornish

TJ Cornish Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Sep 12, 2013
    Thanks Steven - looks good now.

TJ

4. Steven Thornberry

Steven Thornberry User Administrator
    Sponsor NAWCC Member Donor

Jan 15, 2004
    Glad to help.:thumb: