Massapequa, NY Watch Collection Theft

Discussion in 'Lost or Stolen Horological Items' started by Tomr1965, Sep 21, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Tomr1965

Tomr1965 New Member

Sep 21, 2015
    Country Flag:
    My home in Massapequa, NY was burglarized on Friday 9/18 and quite a large number of watches were taken from my collection. The watches include the following:
    · 1990’s Omega Dynamic
    · New in box Seiko Solar Chronograph
    · 1950s Angelus Chronodatos – Two - one SS and one gold fill. Both with perfect dials
    · 1960’s LeCoultre Automatic Memovox
    · 2 LeCoultre Futurematics – thick and thin lugs. The thinner lugged one was in near perfect condition with some minor discoloration to the gold fill.
    · 1950s Movado Triple Date - black dial bumper movement
    · Early 1960s Rolex date or datejust two tone, gold bezel. Non -traditional Rolex hands
    · 1960 IWC stainless case/silvered dial with date
    · 1960s Omega Constellation black pie pan dial. SS/Pink gold cap lugs. Beautiful condition
    The thief also took numerous other watches including Longines, Hamilton etc. and miscellaneous NOS parts for Vulcain alarm watches and other watches of this period. I only have serial numbers of the Omega Dynamic. While I have little hope of seeing any of them again, I figured this post can’t hurt.